Until 23 April 2023, thanks to the partnership between Visit Emilia and Trenitalia, customers arriving on the Frecce at Parma, Piacenza and Reggio Emilia will get reductions on overnight stays, entrance to museums in Emilia and benefits on experiences and guided tours organised by the best tour operators in Emilia.
For holders of Frecce tickets, partner hotels will apply a 15%, on direct bookings, reduction for 2-night stays at the weekend (Friday to Sunday).
The participating establishments are:
Reductions and discounts on museum admission and guided tours, on presentation of the Frecce ticket, Friday to Sunday only.
Discounts in museums:
- Palazzo Tarasconi, Exhibition dedicated to Roy Linchestein: reduced admission - 12,00 €.
- Chamber of Saint Paul: concessions 3,00 € instead of 5,00 €.
- Museum Complex Piazza Duomo, Baptistery, Diocesan Museum, Cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta: reduced admission 10,00 € per person (instead of 12,00 €).
- Monumental complex of the Pilotta: ticket valid for €12 for two days instead of one day only.
- Teatro Regio di Parma: visit to the theatre: reduced admission 5,00 € per person (instead of 7,00 €).
- Palazzo Magnani, L'arte Inquieta: exhibition until 12 March 2023 - reduced admission 10,00 € instead of 12,00 €.
- Collezione Maramotti: guided tour of the permanent collection for those taking part in the promotion, booking required. Complimentary Collezione Maramotti canvas tote bag.
- Teatro Valli: 10% discount on the entire calendar of performances until March.
- Piacenza Cathedral Museum - Kronos: Reduced museum ticket from 6,00 € to 4,00 €; dome from 10,00 € to 8,00 €; museum + dome from 12,00 € to 10,00 €.
- Musei Civici di Palazzo Farnese: Reduced admission from 8,00 € to 5,00 €.
- Galleria d'Arte Moderna Ricci Oddi: Reduced admission from 9,00 € to 5,00 €.
Discounts on experiences and guided tours:
- Food Valley Travel: 10% reduction for the entire period on all proposals and experiences bookable online at the site. Itinerary in Parma and Emilia Romagna | Food Valley Travel. Call before booking to get the discount code: +39.0521.798515.
- Parma Municipality IAT office: offers Parma city tour, a pleasant walk through the city's streets and alleyways in the company of a tourist guide to admire the most evocative and fascinating places in the historic centre and learn what makes Parma so special. The tour takes place entirely outdoors; there are no entrances to monuments. The tour starts from the tourist office in Piazza Garibaldi. Duration: about 2 hours. Languages: Italian/English. From March, every day at 10.30 am. Saturdays also at 3 p.m. Reservations required by 5 p.m. the previous day. Ticket Full price: €12.00; reduced price from 11 to 18 years and disabled €10.00; free under 1. Reduced price Trenitalia agreement €10.00. The tour is organised by Parma Welcome Travel.
- Itinere: 5% reduction on the "IDENTITÀ INQUIETA" tourist package created on the occasion of the programme of cultural initiatives, exhibitions and appointments with which the city of Reggio Emilia, since last October, has been reflecting on themes such as individual and collective identity. The package includes an overnight stay, a welcome dinner, a guided tour of the exhibition "l'Arte Inquieta. The urgency of creation", a free guided tour of the Collezione Maramotti, and a lunch in the city centre. The package can be modified upon request and is valid until 12 March. Specify Trenitalia promotion in the booking request.
- Ufficio IAT Comune di Piacenza: reduction on the individual cost of themed guided tours of the IAT-R of Piacenza scheduled on weekends. Guided tours take place at a set time in the historic city centre in Italian and each group consists of a maximum of 25 people. The calendar of visits is updated month by month and can be consulted at this link. The discount is €2.00 on an adult fee of €10.00. For guided tours for children, the discount is €1.00 on a fee of €7.00 per child. There is no discount for the accompanying adult, whose fee remains € 3.00. Reservations: Tel 0523.492001 - email firstname.lastname@example.org . Specify Trenitalia promotion. The tour is organised by Itinere.
Agreements with restaurants:
Last update 16/02/2023